Before we get into the list of tasks within this role, wouldn’t it be great to know what you will receive from this role:
– You will be part of a small, expert team. This means your voice and opinions are heard. You can have a direct impact with how our business moves forward.
– You will work primarily in our office, which is based on the outskirts of Earls Colne in Essex. Great transport connections along with country views. Makes for a lovely commute in! We are always open to flexible remote working with all of our team.
– You will have the chance to work with the latest accounting technology and help clients to maximize the benefits of this. You will be given the chance to obtain and retain your Xero and QBO certifications.
– You will work with a varied portfolio of clients including individuals, sole trade, partnership and Limited companies. Most of our clients are small to medium sized businesses which means you will speak directly with the amazing entrepreneurs we help on a very regular basis. This gives you the chance to make a genuine difference to their families and their businesses.
– You will be given the chance to really make a difference to the clients we help by providing more services to them which are matched to their needs and goals. You will ensure you do this by providing a consistently excellent service which meets and agrees with our 5 key values.
– You will be comfortable with living and breathing our values with every piece of work you complete and every interaction you have:
– You will have had experience of working in a practice environment and love to work closely with a small team.
– You will be keen to grow your knowledge and will be surrounded by a team who will support you are every step. You will be working towards or have completed your AAT qualification and looking to progress further.
Steven Burton & Co Limited help business owners run their businesses, simply and profitably.
We do this by solving problems and utilising the best technology to support our clients’ businesses. We provide our clients with regular up to date information so they can make decisions. Above all we are passionate about making a difference.
Semi Senior Accountant (Accountant – Accountancy Firm)
£25,000 to £32,000
20 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the potential to increase further)
Full time permanent.
Flexible and remote working available.
Private medical cover.
Study support package.
Our friendly customer service team are on hand to help with any queries you may have.